2014 has been a pretty great year! I had the privilege of seeing a bunch of bands live that I never expected to – Veruca Salt, Nine Inch Nails, Courtney Love, and I shot some that I never thought I would get the opportunity to – Katy Perry, Placebo, John Mayer. I saw three of my top 10 favourite bands (Placebo, Foo Fighters and John Mayer), and best of all I followed Placebo on tour and was able to see them live four times in six days – more on that here. And throughout all that I also started a Pet Photography business on the side, and went overseas for 3 weeks!
My top 10 favourite gigs for 2014 were:
1. Placebo – Enmore Theatre (Sydney), February 23rd
2. The Living End – Metro Theatre (Sydney), November 6th
3. Nine Inch Nails/Queens Of The Stone Age – Rod Laver Arena, March
4. DZ Deathrays – Corner Hotel, May 16th
5. HAIM – Laneway Festival, February 1st
6. Jimmy Eat World – Forum Theatre, November 17th
7. Liam Finn – The Lexington (London) – September 8th
8. Katy Perry – Rod Laver Arena, November 14th
9. John Mayer – Rod Laver Arena, April 22nd
10. Foo Fighters – Invictus Games Closing Ceremony (London) – September 14th
Here’s some of my favourite shots from this year, I hope you all enjoy them! I can’t wait to shoot even more gigs and meet more great people in 2015. See you at the show.
Stay tuned for bigger and better things in 2015!